Groupon participants are required to call and pre-register first. Be sure to provide the Groupon certificate # and bar code# located on your coupon.
(You must have a copy of your coupon to present before taking your first class or you show it from you cell phone.)
- Please arrive 15 minutes early. You must present a valid I.D. before attending your first class. We recommend bringing enough money to cover any rental fees and a drop in rate or if you qualify, the introductory rate.
- New students should set up their mat in the back row so they have bodies in front of them to reference
- A $2 member card is required for all first time new students
- Remove shoes and place in the locker room before entering the yoga room.
- Keep valuables and belongings in a locked locker (we provide the lock for you in exchange for you car keys) or in your locked car. Absolutely No personal belongings are allowed in the yoga room. A mat, towel, water and your positive mindset should be the only items brought into the yoga room.
- A yoga mat is required and are available for rent for $2 each (a large towel is required with all rental mats for hygiene purposes). Towel rentals are $2.00 (a towel is required for all heated classes).
- Yoga Room is heated (100-110 degrees) for some classes. All students must rent ($2) or bring a large bath/beach towel for heated classes.
- Please dress appropriately and be prepared to sweat! Try squatting and then bending over in the outfit you want to wear to class. If you don't feel constricted in the hips and nothing is revealed when bending over - it's probably a safe choice
- Please refrain from talking to friends/neighbors in class. Feel free to ask questions or notify the instructor immediately if you are feeling discomfort so that we may better assist you with a modification. However, it is disrespectful to the practice and your classmates to speak during class. A conversation should be left for outside the yoga room.
- Turn cell phones and pagers OFF before entering the dressing room. Absolutely no electronics in the yoga room unless pre-approved by the instructor.
- A yoga mat is required and are available for rent for $2 each
- Drink plenty of water & eating is not recommended 2-3 hrs before class. It is recommended to drink 1-2 liters 1 1/2 hours prior to class and bring a bottle of water to class. Water is available for purchase at the studio.
- Do not leave class before it is over. Unless you have gotten pre-approval from the instructor, leaving class before the scheduled time is not allowed. It is a disruption to the class, disrespectful and not safe. Yoga is a discipline and a committed practice. When you walk into the room, you are committing to the process.
- Remember: Always notify your instructor of any injuries or medical conditions prior to taking every class. It is at the discretion of the instructor to allow you to attend class dependent upon your medical condition. You may be required to provide a doctor's note approving you to attend yoga classes.