Online Independent Study
Teacher Certification Program!
Interested in deepening your own personal practice?
Looking for a change in your career?
Want the flexibility in your work schedule to create more freedom in your personal life?
Want to help people feel great?
Perhaps our 200 hour-teacher training program is exactly what you need! Our individual/Custom training was created to
fit your personal schedule and needs to ensure a successful outcome.
You will walk away with a 200-hour certification in Vinyasa Flow with backgrounds in Hot Yoga, Yin, Power Yoga, Anatomy & Yogic Philosophy. Learn to teach a safe & solid beginner yoga class in Vinyasa Flow and acquire background knowledge in a total of 4 different class modalities (Vinyasa, Hot Yoga, Yin, Power), a deeper understanding of your own practice & self, building confidence & empowerment through communication.
The entire program is Independent study. You make your timeline/schedule custom to your life demands. All we require is for you to complete the program within a 12 month period.
Once you have completed your online classroom hours & audits in each section, you can begin to fine tune what you've learned & be able to continue to ask questions & receive guidance as you get your feet wet as a trainee instructor. Once hours are completed, you are ready to test out and graduate.
Once you have completed all course requirements and have passed all exams satisfactorily, you will receive your certification from Yoga Sol. You will be all to teach yoga at any studio that does not require you to do their own specific training program.
Pre-Requisites / How to apply:
1. be 21 years or older.
2. have a minimum of 6 months of previous yoga practice (some exceptions may apply)
3. have a $500 deposit (non refundable).
Teacher Training Requirements:
• Must attend a total of 80 classes (Independent study = min of 3 per week recommended)
• Must complete Lectures, Paperwork: readings, homework assignments, Anatomy of postures, Quizzes / Final exams.
• Practicum: class audits and practice teachings.
To ensure the quality of our training, there are a limited number of students we will allow to participate at this time. Don’t lose your opportunity. Reserve your spot now.
Certification Pricing: $3000.00
Deposit: $500.00 (non refundable)
Training: $2500.00 ($500 off if paid in fullwithout a payment plan)
**Payment plans are available.
Must be paid in full before the start of the course. (TBD by Yoga Sol and Trainee)
What your payment includes:
1. Text books
2. 80 classes requirement.
3. All Lectures
Course completion dates:
All requirements must be completed within a 12 month period.
New Teachers - Apprenticeship!
Now that you've graduated from your teacher training program, how do you get started as a teacher?
Do you need a place to practice what you've learned but can't get the hours?
How about some guidance from someone who's been teaching for a while?
This apprenticeship might be what you are looking for.
We will help your transition into a Yoga Instructor.
What you will receive in the apprenticeship:
1) Mentorship from seasoned instructors
2) How to handle any difficulties that may arise in the classroom (injured or pregnant students, beginner students in an advanced class)
3) A solid 4 classes per week on the schedule to build into whatever style you like. you are responsible for building your clientele base.
4) Seasoned teachers attending your classes periodically to give feedback and more instruction on postures/curriculum etc.
5) textbooks to aid you in teaching.
6) Instruction on how to provide verbal and hands on adjustments in postures and Prop use within the different classes.
7) Independent Contractor -vs- Employee: learn the ins and outs of documentation needed to work for yourself and others. And how to tell the difference.
All apprenticeships last 4 months and can begin at any time.
Pricing: $1000 (non refundable) must be paid in full prior to the start of the apprenticeship.
You can come from any teacher training program (it does not need to be with Yoga Sol.)